Monday, July 23, 2007

Archi work during the summer?!??

I got the usual letter from Pratt this afternoon. Nung first year ako nakatanggap na din ako nito kaya lang ngayon, we can chose our design professor na. I really hope i get Jeremy Carvahlo. He was the one who reviewed my portfolio last year at siya rin ang dahilan kung bakit ako nasa school na to ngayon. I think he's really cool. He gives you tons of work pero by the end naman you have some crazy shit. Worth it.

Anyway, I didnt know that the second year portfolio reviews were scheduled for Sept. 13. Dammit! That means less time to make a portfolio again. I really enjoyed making the media portfolio 3 months ago. Saya ko nung pinoint out nila yung akin as the fortune 500 portfolio. As in that made my day. Tapos we werent allowed to put names sa portfolio. Yahoo excited na ako. I have to get a new concept. Pero merong problema. May naerase ako by accident and hindi na nagwowork ang illustrator, photoshop and acad ko. DARN.

well, ok lang everything always works out in the end.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home