Thursday, November 23, 2006

aLan

program:
inhabitant-philosopher
private space-resting space and study space
public space-the gathering/entrance
fluid space-the library
"one is constantly in motion when he or she is engaged in thinking" -Dan Silver

basically my house will be designed for a philosopher and will have three levels. starting from the first level is the meeting room and entrance and i would like that space to have most light source to have the feeling of "openess", able to look outward. the whole building will then have a spiral walk way starting from the first to third floor. i really like the idea of walking/browsing through collection of books around the building so i want to incorporate the study space, library, and fluid space together.
i am still working on my drawing for my skin right now, i will post them up as soon as i finish them.
p.s. please correct me if i have the wrong idea for my fluid space.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home