Thursday, December 11, 2008

Rant.

I feel like freaking Sindel sa Mortal Combat. I want to scream until my whole energy level's gone.Why???

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y23/jigoku-neko/MKAsitepic/Sindel.jpg

1. It was my design final yesterday. I should be grateful I know. HAPPY, I know. NOT! Why? Dahil i needed to wake up this morning to make a 1/2 inch scale model of the dormitory unit. Final nga eh, classes don't extend after the final. Super lack of sleep and super exposure sa toxic stuff (i.e. zipkicker, zap a gap, plexi glue, scent of melting plexi, spraypaint) made us all feel like shit. In short bangag!

2. Spent money on materials that we did not even need. Not cool.

3. Ok, it's already 11pm. Super happy because we finished the half scale model. Wohoooo we can finally eat dinner. Whapak, bagyooooo. Ankle deep ang baha take note baha sa NY. Wow! Ok lang sana kung yung direction ng ulan vertical but it wasn't. Plus it's rain plus snow.

4. Fidgeting and worrying about nothing all day. Stupid bitch Denise.

5. Why does it feel that out of all my subjects, design is the easiest? Why is it that these minor (very expensive) classes are scaring me more. What's happening to the world?!

6. Things can never be exactly the same. It just can't.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home