Tuesday, September 09, 2008

Finally settled in.

I hate the first week of school!!! Haha. It's the time when you have to make your first impressions and everything's awkward and stuff. Wohoooo we're finally settled in and on our second week. I finally finally finally got my sheets. God i was sleeping on a piece of whatever this whole week and that bed has been killing my back...well killing me actually. Anyway, here are pics of our room.
There's this thing with Pratt na you have to put your names sa door.

My prized prisma collection

My bed...with covers! Notice the weaved box on the shelves, that was from Jotong and Ming from way way back.

To Rex Bulao: Ako gumawa neto noh! Sumbong kita sa roommate ko e.haha

Galit sa lint, amazed sa lint roller. haha
























Pratt
Campus
















Its the Brooklyn Bridge! Nandyan na si Blair Waldorf pag tinawid mo haha

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home