Wednesday, December 17, 2008

I have to sleep.

This is so weird. After the two busiest weeks of my life (and i mean BUSY! flu with matching raspy voice, finals, and other stuff) it feels weird to finally have free time. WelI still have one more critique to go but i'm taking this day off. I'm really freaking bored andddddd yeah....I'm not really sleepy... It's snowing out so i can't go out and I've been to sites that i usually visit multiple times already. I've been having a hard time sleeping, tossing and turning for hours. I'm guess I'm really excited to leave NY, this sem was really bad. If i would have to stay here for a month i would probably quit architecture. Soooo burnt out in everything. I just want to be back in Cali, I miss home and it's too gloomy here in NY. Ok i'm stopping with this emo post.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home