Friday, April 11, 2008

Long day

Seriously, can this day be any longer. So many things happened. I was trying to register for fall 08 semester last night and found out online that i had passed the date. Oh man that means good profs and nice classes are gonna be full. So pissed off. How can i miss that date what the hell was i doing. Anyway they put me into classes that clash together. Parehong time and day so i had to forget about planning muna because steel's the priority and replace planning with an elective. I was supposed to get abnormal psychology for my elective. Gusto ko talaga magresearch ng mga taong may disorder. Arghhhhhhh as in super eexcited pa ako mukhang tanga sarado na pala yung class. Instead i just took a class that would possibly be better for me. Cities across the world. Kahit na its similar to my World Civ. Class ok narin. So for my Fall 2008 semester i chose

Design on Mondays
Cities across the world and 3d Modeling and Visualization on Tuesdays hanggang 9pm
(Badtrip i was trying to avoid night classes.)
Steel and World Civ on Wednesdays
Design on Thursdays
FREE ON FRIDAYS!!!!

I have a three day weekend. But it doesn't matter alam kong mapupuno ang weekend na yan with design. Anyway after ng registration me and Julia went to the Pie Shop and naiwanan ko ang wallet ko dun. Everything credit cards and I.d. nandun lahat. Buti nalang pagbalik ko after a day nandun pa. LUCKY. After ng pie shop i saw this sign about a scholarship. Deadline na sa 14. Denise Cadiz!!!! Ano bang pinagagagawa mo sa buhay mo at super absent minded mo ngayon. Yeah so now I am rushing para magapply for that and this weekend i have a design and full scale curtain wall to do for assembly systems. Dorming din sobrang lucky, we got the best room sa buong building hahaha Only for 2 people. Most of these Apartments kasi have 5 Rooms and they just put you and your friend tapos pag kulang kayo sa 5 any random person nalang. Ew ayoko magshare ng banyo sa random person. Dame ko pa gagawin haha.

NICE. Nakuha ko pa magmultiply.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home