Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Workaholic

Unless its in multiply. haha, But yeah, we need to post once a week sa website na binigay ng prof namin. it's such a hassle, i could just keep on working with my design pero hindi kailangan pang magpost. Badtrip pa kahapon it took me 4 hours just to lasercut my sheets of bristol. Graduate students have priority over the machine kasi so they kept on booting us off.

Oh well. Anyway, this current week and the one after is hell week for me dahil midterms na namin. I think i did well on our history exam, nasagot ko naman lahat dun sa 20 slides na binigay samin. We needed to memorize the name of the building, its architect, location, date it was built, style or period it was built and then historical importance. Out of the 20 na minemorize namin 8 lang ang binigay. Although for the 2 major essay questions hindi ko alam kung ano lagay ko dun.

Tomorrow i will be having design. So tonight i need to finish two models. So happy dahil Jeremy liked my previous models so wala na masyadong revisions. YATAAAA!!! Anyhooo i also finished all the renderings needed for HVAC. Exam nalang sa subject na yun ang kulang. Then on friday i need to have two renderings in vray of a prefab house. I was really a mess last October as in all over the place. Too much work, and hindi ko pa makuha yung abstraction sa design. So i really had to sit down and think. Now he loves it. AJA! GO GO GO!!! I need to laser cut more strips of paper. Yeyeah.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home